THERE is plenty to see and do these school holidays!
- Experience the history at museums in Gerogery (Doll Museum), Henty (Observer Printing Museum, Dales Cellar Mini Museum) and Holbrook (Submarine Museum).
- Experience authentic local food experiences and products by visiting one of the many cafes within the Greater Hume.
- Experience nature through a guided bushwalk across Table Top Mountain.
- Try new things and sign up to be part of one of your local sport teams.
- View the sights and take a cycle around Culcairn's 7km walking and bicycle track.
- Experience history by walking in the footsteps of explorers on the Hume and Hovell walking track. The track transverses the park, and follows the trail that the explorers took on their journey south.
Visit www.visitgreaterhume.com.au for more information.