RESIDENTS are invited to share their thoughts on the long-term future of Dunns Road at a drop-in session on May 21.
In the lead up to the 2016 federal election, it was announced Council would receive a $2.5 million grant for Dunns Road, to be matched by Council.
Opportunities for submissions and to have your say on the future of Dunns Road opened this week.
- Have your say on Dunns Road online at www.waggaview.com.au
- Michael McCormack says the promised $2.5 million towards the upgrade of Dunns Road is waiting for Wagga City Council to use
- Residents have their say on the plight of Dunns Road in a petition
- Residents have indicated that they want Dunns Road kept open
- Uranquinty Progress Association calls on Wagga City Council to upgrade Dunns Road